INO, d.o.o., Žiri is a designer and manufacturer of complete screen printing lines that consist of:
• automatic or three-quarter automatic screen printing machines;
• melt powder application machines;
• conveyorized dryers using UV, hot air, IR or combination;
• automatic stacking devices.
Lines can be used for:
• IDT heat transfers – heat transfers produced in combination of digital and screen printing;
• IST heat transfers – heat transfers produced using screen printing only;
• printed and wearable electronics;
• packaging industry;
• IMD decoration;
INO, d.o.o., Žiri is a designer and manufacturer of complete lines of screen printing machinery.
Headquarters and production facilities are located in Slovenia (Europe).
Since its establishment in 1990, INO carefully follows the needs of the customers. 30 years of experience in engineering with close and long-term partner relationships, ensures to offer the most advanced solutions quickly and cost effectively.
Today, the INO team of 63 innovative, competent and quality oriented employees, with passion moves the boundaries and co-creates the modern world of screen printing.