In the sign & digital industry and beyond Summa is known to be one of the forerunners when it comes to roll cutting technology. To date, the company has provided many sign-making companies infinite and reliable cutting solutions with its roll cutter series. But standing still is not an option and product development and innovation are highly regarded purposes for Summa.
The S One Series is the next step in Summa’s mid-level roll cutting machines and replaces the former SummaCut roll cutter Series. To optimise quality, ergonomics as well as efficiency, the S One Series is built completely from the base, using the experience and knowhow acquired over years of developing roll cutters.
Increased productivity, quality and capabilities
The S One Series not only showcases a new, sleeker and more modern look. It also embodies add-ons and enhanced features for better quality, improved ergonomics and higher productivity. The improvements and additions include:
User-friendly GoSign software to manage cutting workflows with great flexibility
- Efficient drag cutting head, allowing up to 600 grams of cutting force
- Ergonomic touchscreen, allowing for effortless navigation
- Robust OPOS Sensor, increasing the speed at which registration marks are read
- Improved internal intelligence, minimising human errors and operator intervention
- Excellent tracking performance for ultimate accuracy
- OPOS Xtra functionality for flawless processing of very small sticker jobs
- Smart FlexCut feature, enabling to perforate material to remove the design out of its carrier easily
Learn more here.