Bobby Grauf comments: “Following significant investment in European growth, we are continuing to expand our customer base as well as our team across the continent. We are looking forward to the opportunity at FESPA to engage with the European industry in person, demonstrate the incredible enhancements to our portfolio, and talk about the exciting direction of Inkcups Europe.”
At FESPA, Inkcups will be showcasing the following:
- The new Helix ONE benchtop cylindrical printer, encompassing patented Helix® technology in a more compact benchtop design
- The Double Helix® cylindrical inkjet printer, featuring two print fixtures for double the production volume
- The X5-T flatbed UV digital printer, a high-performance flatbed designed for heavy-duty industrial printing and promotional products
- The 2200-PS, a two-colour pad printing machine for apparel, promotional products, and more
- ArtPrep, Inkcups’ artwork preparation software designed for companies handling a large quantity of artworks for their daily production
To learn more about the full Inkcups equipment range, visit www.inkcups.com/industrial-printing-equipment.
About Inkcups Europe
Inkcups Europe is a leading supplier and manufacturer of digital inkjet equipment, pad printing equipment, laser plate-makers and corresponding supplies, with direct sales, technical support and warehouse located in Freudenberg, Germany. Inkcups manufactures high-quality industrial machines for a wide range of industries including apparel, drinkware, promotional, electronic, medical, sporting goods and automotive markets. Inkcups Europe’s warehouse is fully stocked with pad printing machines, digital machines, and a wide variety of consumables. For more information, visit www.inkcups.com/europe.
Inkjet Summer School 2023
IMI Europe announces Inkjet Summer School programme for 2023. IMI Europe’s Inkjet Summer School event returns to Cambridge, the ‘home of inkjet’, for…
ESMA Elects New Board Chairman and Honorable Ambassador
For the next two years Robin will preside over the Board of Directors consisting of Tracey Brown (Vice-Chair, Meteor Inkjet), Manuel Zuckerman (Treasurer,…