The SATURN is designed to move the printing process closer to the end of the production chain. Different to many other applications, SATURN is focused on the real needs of a production site, matching the needed volumes and facilitating all the benefits of digital printing. Lower energy consumption, easier paper drying and better reliability due to reduced complexity are the positive side effects.
The advantages of SATURN can be summarized as follows:
- Designed for the needs of a decentralized print on demand concept for all batch sizes
- Flexible printing with a quick time to market
- New and individual decor possibilities
- Minimal storage of decorative papers through just-in-time production
- Lower investment volume and production cost
- Capacity is balanced to the throughput of the pre- and post-processing
Recently the first SATURN Digital Printing Line was taken into operation in Hymmen's technology centre and is now ready for production. Owing to the partnership of two established companies in the digital printing market and their combined expertise, Hymmen and Ricoh are your ideal partners for tomorrow´s water-based digital printing.
- Printing speed: 15 – 35 m/min
- Effective working width 700 / 1.400 / 2.300 mm
- Resolution 600 or 1200 dpi
- Printhead type Ricoh MH5421 MF
For more information, please contact: Dr. Anke Pankoke
Head of Marketing / PR
Hymmen GmbH Maschinen- und Anlagenbau
33613 Bielefeld, Germany
Phone:+49 521 5806 184
Fax: +49 521 5806 3184
email to: A.Pankoke@hymmen.com
Esko appoints new Nordics Territory Sales Manager
Esko has confirmed the appointment of Ishu Khurana as Territory Sales Manager for its Nordics business.
Catalytic Air Purifier Launched
Ahlbrandt launches the modular Ozone Converter Catalytic Air Purifier