DROP Trading AG/Switzerland, established in 2006 by Hans Lüscher, the former owner of Lüscher AG/Switzerland, is a company that strives to be recognized as an innovative partner in pre-press for screen printing and flexographic printing. The company provides the latest digital technologies for screen printing and flexographic printing that are MADE IN GERMANY.
The Phoenix UV laser direct imagesetter is a state-of-the-art printing form production technology suitable for almost all printing processes. It can be utilized for flat screen, rotary screen plates, offset printing, Diazo Folex films, and pad printing clichés, providing a future-proof solution for producing high-quality printing plates for classic and industrial printing applications with the best cost-effectiveness.
The unique Longlife UV Laser with High Definition DMD Chip exposure system and integrated automatic predictive autofocus ensures reproducible quality with reliable press service life, especially for the production of screen-printing forms and other UV-sensitive printing forms.
- More energy reserves from standard 96 focused laser (optional 192 laser) to one beam for e.g. thick emulsion layers or slow diazo UV polymer emulsions in combination with yellow polyester fabrics for optimal emulsion crosslinking and for high screen life in best reproducibility.
- The sharpness of the edges has been increased once again and leaves no requirements unfulfilled, even in security printing.
- The UV laser technology in connection with our variably adjustable High Definition DMD chip allows coverage of all needs of the screen user. Due to the HD DMD exposure, each pixel is exposed up to 800 times for optimal hardening of the emulsion.
- Exposure system with the best performance in terms of speed, resolution and curing of the emulsion.
- Automatic predictive autofocus easily detects thickness- differences in the emulsion or other unevenness and optimally compensates for them.
- Resolution 2400 dpi / 2540 dpi or 5080 dpi. Other resolutions are available on request.
- Repeatability from +/- 1 Micron
- Lower machine stress due to continuous and quiet exposure process.
- Made in Germany and after sales support ia available from Germany and the US.
Visit us at FESPA at our partner Maschinenbau Bochonow
DROP AG Huobstrasse 3, CH-8808 Pfaeffikon/Switzerland. +41 62 544 20 80