Allnex is the leading company globally for industrial coating resins, crosslinkers and additives. The company provides a broad portfolio of green coatings technologies and innovative solutions for automotive, industrial, packaging, architectural, wood, packaging and ink, and other specialty coatings.
Allnex is a leading producer of coating resins and additives for industrial, protective, automotive and special purpose coatings and inks. With manufacturing facilities and research and technology support centers located throughout the world, it also provides responsive, local support to its customers, helping them rapidly bring advanced coating solutions to the market.
• Number of employees - 4,000 employees from over 40 nations and cultures.
• Transforming the resin industry since 1948
• Long-standing partnerships with leading companies
• Radtech - The Association for UV & EB Technology – China, Europe, Americas
• CEFLEX – Circular Economy for Flexible Packaging – Europe
• American Coating Association – Americas
• NAPIM – North American Print & Ink Manufacturers – Americas
• Cefic – European Chemical Industry Council
• Globally ISO 9001 certified